Product Management Breakfast Round Table
A really interesting breakfast discussion with Product Management leaders from a variety of forward looking businesses. We had a free-flowing conversation around product management, with the overarching point being:
“How the drive for organisations to become more consumer focused has led to the emergence of the Product Management discipline”
Date: Thursday 4, October 2018, 08:30 – 10:30
Location: The Ivy Market Grill, 1a Henrietta St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 8PS, in ‘The Galatea’ private dining room
Key topics included:
- What are the core skills needed to be a good Product Owner?
- Outcome over Output – a cultural shift
- Scaling Product: What are the challenges of an expanding product function?
- The role of Product within an organisation – Blue chip Vs. Start-up
- What next? What does the future of Product look like across different sectors?
To register for future events please complete the form below: